How to Send Batch Invoices in QuickBooks Online
As a business owner, managing and sending invoices to your clients can be a time-consuming task. Fortunately, QuickBooks Online offers a feature that allows you to send batch invoices, saving you valuable time and effort. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to send batch invoices in QuickBooks Online.
1. Log in to your QuickBooks Online account and navigate to the “Invoices” tab.
2. Click on the “New Invoice” button.
3. In the “Customer” field, select the customers you want to send invoices to. You can select multiple customers by holding down the Ctrl or Shift key on your keyboard.
4. Fill in the invoice details, including the products or services provided, quantities, and prices.
5. Once you have completed the invoice for the first customer, click on the “Save and new” button.
6. Repeat steps 3 to 5 for each customer you want to send an invoice to.
7. After creating all the invoices, go to the “Invoices” tab and select the invoices you want to send by checking the boxes next to their names.
8. Click on the “Batch actions” button and choose “Send invoices.”
9. QuickBooks Online will generate an email for each customer with their respective invoice attached. You can review and customize the email message if desired.
10. Click on the “Send” button to deliver the batch invoices to your customers.
FAQs about sending batch invoices in QuickBooks Online:
1. Can I send batch invoices to customers who have different payment terms?
Yes, you can set individual payment terms for each customer when creating their invoices.
2. Can I send batch invoices to customers with different email addresses?
Yes, QuickBooks Online allows you to assign unique email addresses to each customer, ensuring the invoices are sent to the correct recipients.
3. Can I schedule batch invoices to be sent at a specific time?
Unfortunately, QuickBooks Online does not currently offer the option to schedule the sending of batch invoices.
4. How can I track the status of batch invoices?
You can view the status of each invoice in the “Invoices” tab, which will indicate whether the invoice has been sent or is still pending.
5. Can I include personalized messages in the batch invoices?
Yes, you can customize the email message for each customer before sending the invoices.
6. What if I need to make changes to a batch invoice after it has been sent?
Once an invoice has been sent, any modifications or updates can be made on an individual basis.
7. Is there a limit to the number of batch invoices I can send?
No, QuickBooks Online allows you to send batch invoices to as many customers as needed.